This site was created to discuss the benefits of eChecks, as well as the casinos that accept them. As far as we are concerned this is simply the best way to gamble online, and we’re not alone in thinking that. However, there are many who have not used eChecks before, and many who don’t even know what they are. With that in mind, just what are eChecks and what benefits do they bring to the online gambling industry?
What are eChecks?
eChecks are a payment method that combine the best parts of other methods with an easy-to-use system. They are secure, quick and simple, making electronic payments easier for the consumer. An electronic check makes use of the check processing system, but with the added speed provided by online servers. This means that it is as safe and effective as a check, but considerably quicker and easier.
eChecks can be used to purchase a variety of products around the world, and they are also now very popular with online casinos, sports books and other gambling destinations.
If you have ever used a paper check then it’s not too dissimilar, with the main difference being that it is processed online and does not exist in hard copy form. Think of it like the difference between a letter and an email, you get your message across either way, but with the latter you get there instantly, with no fear of any third-party accessing your message in transit, and an overall limitation of the number of outsiders that handle and see that message.
How do eChecks Work?
eChecks work in the same way that paper checks work. The issuer simply agrees to pay a certain amount, signs the eCheck electronically, and then sends it to the recipient. In the case of online gambling sites, the amount on this eCheck will then be converted to credits which will be available in the user’s gambling account, ready to spend on slots, table games, sports betting or whatever else they choose to play.
We have all suffered the frustrations of dealing with paper checks. Not only can they take time to get to the recipient, but once they do and once they are handed into the bank, they take several more days to clear.
eChecks have many benefits, which are listed below:
- Security: With eChecks you are relying on the advanced safety and security provided by your bank, which is as safe as it can get. They are the ones who issue the eChecks and the ones who process the transactions.
- Safety: With eChecks you are not giving out a credit card or debit card number that, if in the wrong hands, could cost you everything.
- Speed: Checks are slow, but eChecks, like other forms of online payment, are instant.
- Accessibility: These days everyone has a checking account, and the beauty of eChecks are that the only thing you need is a checking account.
- Compatibility: When it comes to eChecks it does not matter what operating system you’re using, as there are no restrictions concerning software or hardware, which means everyone can use them.